Saturday, March 28, 2009

WHAT A FUN DAY !!!!!!!!

Today is my birthday and what a fun day it was I hope everyone else thought it was fun too. It was a day of lunch and shopping with my lovely daughters, Lori [arins sister in law] and her daughters. A girls day out 1st one of those I've had in a long time. Plus I even shopped at another store other than "smith's market place" which is my one stop shop work place. That kinda of felt good in it's self. The weather was a great sunny day it felt good not to have a coat. I loved it and thanks to all that went for the celebration you made my day. It was much better than watching tv all day or doing nothing. I got some good pictures. I think that I have beautiful daughters and I'm glad we had this day even if you guys do think I'm old thats okay just wait tell your 27 again and see what you look like. Also Emily made us matching crowns so I guess I was "queen for the day" does anyone out there remember queen for the day day time tv show??????? again what a fun day









2 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

It was a fun day. I am glad that we were able to spend it all together.

Arin and Troy said...

It really was a fun day, I am glad that we were able to go kid-free, well except for Stockton. I am so glad to have you as my mother, I couldnt have asked for a better one.