Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TELL ME WHY...........


when I came home from work all tired not wanting to think about anything but resting jeff was setting in my room I knew he was over but anyway ......he said something like I really messed up..........and if you know jeff thats alot for him to say I'm sure he had been thinking of how to say it he looked up I looked up and water was dripping through my new ceiling what happened the hot water was clogged in the kitchen upstair so he was fixing it nothing was come through the pipe at all and he left it unhooked with the water on not a good thing to do because whatever had it clogged broke loose and flooded the kitchen not only the kitchen but the water went under the cabnets so he couldn't clean it up only place it go is down only thing ruined the ceiling and paint luckly it didn't drip on anything but the floor down here but why can't things just stay nice

3 comments:

katwalk said...

that picture is only about half of what happened I wonder how long it going to drip through I have 3 bowls in the floor to catch it

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Uh-Oh

Arin and Troy said...

I guess the more problems he has with the house, the longer they will end up being here!! So just consider it a blessing in disguise! :)