Friday, March 27, 2009

GRANDPARENTS DAY IN GRANTSVILLE

What a fun time grandparents day 2nd time that Siamima and I have attended together that is what adds to the fun I love being with Nellie's mom she is so much fun we enjoy what ever we do together and laugh we can laugh about anything we are as different as night and day but complement each other great and to be with the girls is the most fun can't say alot about the lunch last year it was turkey dressing potatoes gravey roll salad cake or pie this year the same I guess you could say but no dressing one scoop potatoes topped with gravey with turkey CHUNKS [I had 4 small chunks]not sure if that was real meat or not anyway it was something to laugh about as you see Ireland went with us skyee stayed home but I did get a picture and as a bonus I have their car for 3 days what will I do it seems I should be going somewhere everyday we'll see














No comments: