Monday, March 23, 2009

look at my chest of drawers

After seeing Amy's post of Emi's dresser with it's stickers I thought I would share this with everyone There is no doubt who some 20+ years ago signed my drawer I just removed all the stickers about 3 months ago there was even star wars stickers don't know why I left them on so long either Amy was over awhile back and wanted this dresser I told her I guess she's already written her name on it so guess it'll be hers it was my parents and I'm really glad I have it should probably be refinished but I'm going to leave it just the way it is it has personlity if you ask me I don't know why kids write on things But I do know that for years all four of my kids names were signed in the womens bathroom at the Chickasha Branch in Okla where in the drawer of course But I did hear they remodeled so the names are gone I don't remember writing on things and I don't think we had stickers


1 comment:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Well isn't that lovely...I guess I shouldn't complain about stickers...