Monday, March 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER

Today is your day and I hope it is a good day sometime time passes by and you never have taken the time to tell someone why you love them I do love my mother it's not always been the easiest thing to show I do know that my mother taught me many things she'll never know she taught me to be strong no matter what life gives you I understand that my mother didn't have the best of a start for reasons I really don't know except she was born to very young parents was given to her grandmother at age 3 I'm sure it was very hard growing up waiting for someone that never returns but I feel she was very loved by her grandparents and I have to admit she is one of the best gannys ever she has been ganny to many kids that are of no relation to her but she took them in one thing I remember about my parents is how they helped others they didn't get up and anounce to the world but they silently helped their neighbors I always remember taken bags of fresh meat and canned or frozen veggies to people we always had a huge garden after we put up what we needed they would invite families out to pick the rest I'm glad we always had food because now as an adult I understand not everyone did I'm glad she made things with her hands I'm glad she knew how to work hard and still does I'm thankful for all the help she gave me as a single parent raising 4 kids I glad I was able to have the life I had as a child it's made me who I'm today I want my mother to know I owe most everthing to her thanks for all you've done and I'm sure alot of people are happy that on march 16th Lawanda Oleta Ireland was born so HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments: