Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OK HERE IT GOES TRIP TO OKLA

I don't think we looked like locals any more with our photo shoot going on in front of Roy's at noon glad we had a parking space in front so we could get the sign I did notice a few strange looks we had 3 cameras so lots of shots but if they only knew what it's like not to have Roy's maybe they would understand I love you Roy's BQQ if they would let you take a gallon of fluid on the plane I would of got a gallon or two





lunch at roy's at this point all they had brought was the bread and hot sauce



I think Stockton even enjoyed the bread but once they brought the food I forgot to take pictures I did get Jerry's ad for the maize with Isac Troy was trying to figure out what to order he didn't have a clue but to me it was the best Went once by myself it was good to see that Roy himself and his wife Clair both still there Clair had her beans on the counter sorting out the bad ones and the daughter it was nice to be remembered and welcomed with so much love. wonderful food it's all in the sauce you know.

























2 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

YUM...I wish you were able to bring some back!!! I bet it did look strange for you guys to take pictures out front!

katwalk said...

I felt real strange taking pictures out front