Thursday, October 8, 2009

My best friend Paula






























































































































































































In life it's hard to find a true blue friend. Well I'm one of those blessed people to have a true blue friend and I just love this girl. We met 25 years or so ago. We were neighbors raised our kids together we went though good times we went through bad times and if we had not of had each other we would probably would not of survived. It's has been an adventure for sure. One I would never trade it away that's for sure and there is no regrets. Expect for the distance we have between us. We are kindred spirits we are sisters and mistaken for sisters many times. It's to hard to put into words but this past week I got to see my sis. It was so good to see her I worry so much about her she's just not at the best healthy state so our time was limited on what we could do. Just trying to have time to talk. But with Andy there 24/7 our time was interrupted everyday so we did make an escape to the country to hide from all it was a nice sunny day for a ride on the john deer 4 wheeler fun time happy moments small talk flower picking a ride in the woods eating possum grapes seeing cows viewing the wide open spaces the clean air remembering when these wide open spaces was home. We both realized the place we thought was our homes really never were really ours even though we thought it was we both but hard work in both places and some things there are beautiful things we left behind.Funny thing is no one else sees that we left our treasures behind or I'm guessing they really don't care cause they just can't see the beauty. That's the sad parts but here some pics of me and my friend on our outing. Wish it hadn't wore you out Paula so we could of ventured out two days.

2 comments:

PAULA said...

OK YOU CRACKER HEAD!! WHAT'S THE IDEA PUTTING THAT PIC OF ME IN MY LOVELY PINK ROBE ON YOUR BLOG! WATCH OUT, i KNOW I HAVE SOME GOOD ONES OF YOU!!!! MISS YOU SISTER!!!

katwalk said...

Okay sis I took it off hehehe