Thursday, October 8, 2009

HOW DOES THAT GO HOME SWEET.........?????

Okay here I go for those that know me know I was born and raised an Oklie and that's okay. Because it's who I am. After venturing off for a few years and two children I knew Ok was were I wanted to be and for the most part I loved it all. It's all a long story around 30 years on the same corner a mile from my parents which was good because I wanted my kids to have grandparents which they had good ones. I had 3 different homes on that corner there was lots of good times and memories my life was there I had lots of trees bushes flowers plants and rocks that I loved. Yes things change. Even though I left 6 years ago always in my heart I felt I still had a home there were if need be I could come home to. I was wrong things change in an instant without warning. I had been told by all my dear children not to go back. But I never listened to well booked a flight and after the flight had been book the place I thought was home was sold. Not sure why there must of been a reason but my point being I thought I was going home if I would of known what was to happen before I arrived I WOULD NEVER GONE BACK I'm not really in to setting myself up for heartache and yes my heart is so broken at this point I don't understand it really doesn't matter I guess thats not true it does matter. the hard part is that there is no way to talk about So I will do as I've been taught don't try to figure it out because it makes no since just go on like nothing happened right no big deal but I did take some pictures and lots of memories are there that can never be taken away. Here some pics of two evergreen trees in the back yard I had planted them thinking what a good wind break they would make they were 15 to 20 tall and that made me happy to see the one on the right is a tree that was a christmas tree one year I remember planting that thing in some cold weather and frozen ground. the one on the left was a little seedling that came from mammas house alot of my things came from her. When she sold her house she was so afraid no one would take care of them so I dug up about 500 lbs of bulbs trees plants a rose bush that she and my aunt Pauline had crossed but Mark Shank killed that years ago but there is still the rose bush that was on the east side of her house I put it on the east side of my house it had 1st belonged to her mother I wish I would of saved it for her but I didn't I did get some of the blue morning glory seeds that were Mary Reding growing at the base of the rose bush it was pretty the red roses and the blue morning glories. the old lilac bush the original was gone but it had shot off runners before I left which I let grow. that lilac bush was over 50 years old when I moved there and two of the three pine trees that he girls planted in girl scouts I had planted in pots in hope that one day each one would have their pine tree.at their homes and the mimosa trees that came up in the dirt from Mammas so pretty. Okay maybe I feel better not really I will post more about OKLA just wanted to share the chistmas tree with those that might care. I will get over this I'm just having a hard time understanding all of it so I'm not even going to try and the timing could not of been worse but I know now I was wrong none of that was ever even mine wasn't my home at all. thanks for the memories home sweet......??????


No comments: