Thursday, November 5, 2009

Without words..........


These two boys being 26 days or so apart in age being around each other nearly every week since birth, I have watch their enter actions I think they communicate without words. so many times they just set by each and do their little thing last week at sams party I took this pic of will watching mack as he played with his toy as you see will saw me with the camera right away he poised as you see for the shot and then without words he turned to mack turning him around for the shot together will was into it with all his heart after every shot he would have look at it not quite approving of mack not looking he would try again to get mack to look so this is what I got and with the nod of approval from will the photo shoot was over all without words



























1 comment:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Interesting photo shoot. Way to capture the moments. Aren't they both precious.