Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I"M AN EYE PERSON


as you can see Will loves baby Stockton so much he's better than a toy!!!!!!!!

One of the 1st things I look at is a persons eyes. I must say I really like eyes. growing up I prefered blue eyes probably because my eyes are blue I was very happy to have blue eyed children But now that I have grandkids most of them have brown eyes never really thought I would have brown eyed grandbabies but I do all the girls are brown eyed and Will his are brown (must be your side Pete) I have learned to love brown eyes as much as blue and big eyes lots everyones eyes are so big so far Will has been voted the biggest but now that Stockton is here Will has to go up againest Stockton so you tell me who has the biggest eyes Will or Stockton?

3 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

That is tough call, Stockton definately has longer eyelashes. :)

Vanderlinden Clan said...

that one's going to be a toss up. stockton could pass him, but will's dark color makes them look so much bigger because you see it more.

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Stockton