Sunday, September 6, 2009

home grown











this spring I decided on using as seen on tv topsy turveies so I planted tomatoes a bell pepper and okra knowing that okra likes warm or hot weather I had my doubts the cold weather seemed to never end and I would feel sorry for the poor little okra plants their little leaves would shivel from the cold night air all the way in to june but now my harvest is in and here it is my wonderful yummy fried okra with sliced tomatoes and that is all she wrote that is it gone no more they sure were good it's like I could taste all that love and attention I had put in to it wish there was more

2 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

That looks SO GOOD!! I am jealous!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Yeah me too...you should have planted more...none of ours survived. Maybe linda will send some with you guys!