Friday, April 3, 2009

STILL COLLECTING MY MARBLES!!!!!!!

If you truely know me you know that I have this jar of marbles. I don't really remember when I started collecting them but I have had to get bigger jars a few times. When asked about my marbles I would say something like 'oh I lost my marbles and I'm just trying to find them all' you would have to be very special to ever even look at them much less play with them because I wouldn't want to lose them again. I've found them everywhere I have old ones plain ones beautiful ones my favorite are the 'cat eyes' anyway it's been awhile since I've found one the last being a half of a marble a beautiful yellow and white swirls old one but only a half I that it was fun and I had a little laugh. Anyway this is the one I can't figure out but stuff like this happens to me quite often and I just can't figure out so help me understand. I have had most everything in my room packed up since sept with my remodle on my room my marble jar was in a box in the storage room no marbles in my room I just got them out last night. But when I come home from bountiful saturday on my birthday. 1st thing I saw was this black marble in the floor in front of my closet. Strange I had swept my room that morning and it wasn't there I had opened and closed the closet door several times and it was not there but after being gone for hours and return there it was in the open floor. I was happy that I found another lost marble but where did it come from??????


No comments: