Saturday, April 18, 2009

ISAC'S BIRTHDAY

Oh what do I say about Isac.....the day he was born changed my life I became a Weema. Isac brought so much love with him..he is one of a kind!!!!!!!He has always loved being outside and has been playing with sticks all his life one of his 1st words. I love the picture of him at Jens... give isac a stick a rock and some string and what do you have a hachet!!!!!!!! I wish he had a dollar for every bow and arrow he's made. I hope that he continues to create. He is a good all around kid. I can't believe he's 11 years old where has the time gone. I love you Isac!!!!!!!!!






















































1 comment:

Arin and Troy said...

Happy Birthday to Isac! But I dont think you could have put a worse picture of me on here! ha ha!