Thursday, January 15, 2009

HERE IT IS

I guess I'll give this a try I hate writing so you'll just have to over look my mistakes I hope to be able to share pics stories or whatever with you so here it is my life in SLC never thought I would end up here but I did not a big fan of city life but I have adjusted ok I guess I miss the wide open space clean air quietness a few peeps but I love being here close to my family thats why I'm here and as you will see I'm very blessed I feel I couldn't ask for more unless for grandbabies I'll take more of those I enjoyed being a mother very much never thought anything could be better but then I had grandchildren oh how can it get any better I feel so much love and they just make me happy and put a big smile on my face it's like the rewards for being a mom at the moment I have 9 grandkids Isac 10 Coral 7 Rachel 6 Emily 3 Ireland 3 Sam 3 Mack 19mo Will 18mo Skye 11mo and Arins baby will be here anyday

No comments: