Monday, December 7, 2009

Is there anyone else??????

thats son is told that he looks like Jesus? It's kinda of a family joke or something. just a part of my life I would like to share. Yes I've come to the conclusion it is true my son looks abit like the pictures we have all seen. There was even a time when his church acallings was to make sure the church building was locked up after meetings one night as he was doing just that a member came by the church building and thought he had seen Jesus in the building roaming the halls with a call to the bishop he found out it was just Bro Walker abit funny. Not only does he look like Jesus I know for a fact he pretty much thinks of what Jesus would do in about every event in his life. I worry sometimes as he brings strangers home to give them a job for a day or two so they could send money home to their families or still picking up that person along side the road on that long dark hi way when prompted. He is as tight as they come when it comes to his money but he's always helping other people in his strange weird ways. He's my little hippy child what can I say . I love him more than he will ever know. He has come to his mothers need many many times and for this I'm grateful. Sorry I have to ask some of the things I have to ask. I think he may sometimes know me better than I know myself Thanks for giving me back something that maybe with both thought we had lost 7 years of life. So proud of the man you have become amazed when I see the beliefs you have glad you know how to follow your heart and your dreams I love you Jeff. And for what ever reason people think you look like Jesus I guess I'm happy for that, if they only knew how much you are like Him they would be amazed as I am.

No comments: